We start the week with male inspiring casual spring looks.…
Who would not want to be the best dressed wedding guest? Or who would not like to make a difference among the other guests? We do not seek to be the best dressed, but we want to feel proud of our styling and if we become the perfect wedding guest in the process the better 🙂 .
In our last post about wedding guests style, we made you a list of our favorite brands to buy wedding clothes and today we bring you photographs inspiration to help you find the option that would suit you the best. We want all of you to be the perfect wedding guest! But that’s not an easy task, because you need to fulfilled a number of important factors, lets review them:
1. FEEL YOURSELF. Dress up more that day but escape from hairstyles, makeup or clothes that don’t make you feel discomfort. Although the hairdresser or saleswoman tell you that you look very elegant and very beautiful if you do not like it discard it. If you are very unsure you can ask advice from someone you trust, but do not let nerves of not finding anything make you make bad decisions. It is worth waiting for the dress, suit or overall that suits you 100% because only the confidence of feeling yourself will reflect that special glow, that naturalness that dazzle the other attendees.
2. COMPLY WITH THE PROTOCOL. It is true that not all the protocol rules must be strictly comply, but there are gestures that reflect good manners, education and respect for the couple that we think people should never stop practiced. Like not wearing white as an only color, not going too flashy capturing the attetion that does not belong to you in that day, or not showing your skin in excess. It is equally important that your styling goes in line with the time of the wedding, color, fabric and accessories.
3. DONT GO TOO COMBINED. Combining handbag with the shoes or dress headdress is too easy. It is more stylish to get an harmony with accessories, dress and headdress that are not of the same color but coordinate perfectly.
4. ARRIESGA. Si uno no arriesga no gana. Puedes ir sobre seguro y optar por una combinación correcta pero eso no te diferenciará de las demás. Si quieres diferenciarte tómate tu tiempo para buscar fotos de invitadas con las que te identifiques, que te inspiren y que te gustaría ponerte. Y una vez que tengas una idea busca modelos del estilo en marcas de fiesta especializadas y evita las grandes marcas low-cost si no quieres correr el riesgo de que otra vaya igual que tú.
4. TAKE RISKS. If you don’t dare, your won’t win. You can play it safe and opt for a right combination but that will not differ you from the others. If you want to be different take time to find photos of guests with whom you identify, that inspire. And once you have an idea look for specialized brands and avoid large low-cost brands if you do not want to take the risk of find another wearing the same dress.
5. INFALLIBLE TRICKS
- The fabric is even more important than the color. Let it be vaporous if you want a fresh and romantic look.
- Apuesta por accesorios llamativos si tu look es sencillo o sin estampados.
- Bet on statment accessories if your look is simple or without prints.
- If you wear black make sure the dress or jumpsuit has an innovative design.
- Choose a bright color or a combination of flashy colors and you’ll get closer to win.
Did you like the post? Are you ready to be the best dressed wedding guest?